To-Do Jobs Around the Home
- It’s time for your home preparedness check. household safety and preparedness is paramount, as we prepare to move into colder weather. Time to test smoke and carbon monoxide detectors, assess the household’s stock of cold and flu supplies, and review the household emergency plan.
- A kitchen deep clean. Christmas cooking lies ahead and will put more strain on the household’s kitchen. This week, we tackle kitchen clutter, cleaning and organisation. Don’t worry about your pantry, freezer or refrigerator just yet we’ll be tackling those next week.
Christmas Prep Checklist
- Organise Christmas recipes. Dig out the recipes you use during Christmas.
- Recycle leftover Halloween treats for Christmas baking
- Plan Christmas baking. Make a list of baked goodies you’ll make for the season.
- Table setting inventory check. It’s time to take stock of serving pieces, stemware, china and silver.
- Now’s the time to bake the Christmas cakes! You’ll have eight weeks to mellow them before the season.
ChristmasChristmas 2016Christmas Prep ChecklistOrganised Christmas 2016Organising an Awesome Family Christmas Part 9To-Do Jobs Around the Home