To-Do Jobs Around the Home
- Clean out the refrigerator. Make space for Christmas cooking by tossing expired bottles and jars.
- Clean out the freezer. Make room for Christmas baking and the results of a freezer cooking session.
- Clean out the pantry. Clean shelves and organize the survivors for efficient holiday cooking.
Christmas Prep Checklist
- Start a freezer inventory.
- Inventory the pantry.
- Review recipes and make a shopping list. This week sees some of the year’s lowest prices at the supermarket. Check recipes and make a shopping list. Include all items that you’ll need for the rest of the season.
- Eat from the freezer and pantry this week.
- Stockpile freezer meals. In December, you’ll appreciate the convenience of having dinner ready to go on busy nights.
- Check out cooking equipment. Do you have all the equipment you’ll need to cook for Christmas? Kitchen equipment goes on sale soon!
ChristmasChristmas 2016christmas cleaningchristmas pantryChristmas Prep ChecklistChristmas Preperationchristmas recipesOrganised Christmas 2016