The fabulous people at Eden’s Semilla have very generously sent me the entire range of their brand new essential oils, to share with you. They are also giving away their complete range, that’s all 12 bottles, to one of my very lucky readers! Their new essential oil range is split into 3 groups of 4 different oils, each one compliments the other beautifully.
These are superb quality, therapeutic grade, pure and natural oils. Sourced from Grade A plants, extracted using the most up to date manufacturing processes. Importantly there are no additives or solvents, just 100% pure goodness. They have an extensive selection of 12 of the most popular essential oils to give you 3 different combinations to choose from. Even better, they have a current promotion that when you buy 2 sets you’ll save 10%. Buy 3 sets and you’ll save 15% off off your total order.
Eden’s Semilla are so sure that you will love their essential oils, that if for whatever reason you are not satisfied they offer a no questions asked money back guarantee. I mean really, what more could you ask for?
If perhaps you do not need a whole set of four, and are just looking for a single bottle of lavender for example, you can also buy any of these fab little oils separately here
I’ve been using essential oils for myself, my family and around the house for years, so I thought it might be useful for me to share my favourite uses of essential oils. Essential oils are one of the finest natural remedies for wellness and relaxation. They can be used for massage when mixed with a carrier oil 1:15 ratio, these are also fabulous for diffusers (that we spoke about last week) or simply add a few drops to a relaxing bath.
- Boost Cleaning Power of natural household cleansers with Orange, Lemon, or Grapefruit oil.
- Deter Flying Insects with Peppermint, Lavender, Citronella, Lemongrass, or Rosemary oil around windows and doors
- Freshen Bathrooms with Lemon, Grapefruit, Lavender, Rosemary, or Geranium oil in a diffuser.
- Eliminate Lingering Food Odor with Clove, Cinnamon, or any citrus oil added to pots of simmering water
- Neutralise Pet Odor with Geranium, Lavender, or Lemon oil. Mix ten to twenty drops of essential oil in a small spray bottle filled with apple cider vinegar. Shake well before each use.
- Refresh Carpets with Geranium, Lavender, Lemon, or Peppermint oil added to baking soda. Sprinkle mixture into carpet, let sit for at least 15 minutes, then vacuum up.
- Dissolve Stubborn Substances like wax, oil, chewing gum, or glue with Lemon oil.
- Repel Spiders by spraying Peppermint oil mixed in water around windows and doors. Douse a cotton ball with Peppermint oil and stuff into corners of windows where spiders may be able to enter. Use the same method anywhere you think rodents might be able to access your home.
- Scent Your Bath Towels by sprinkling a dozen or so drops of a favorite oil onto a small piece of terry cloth and toss it in the dryer with clean towels.
- Freshen the Air by adding twenty drops of your favorite oil to a small spray bottle filled with water. Spray as desired and always remember to shake well before each use.
- Lighten the Mood in a room with Lavender, Rose, Ylang Ylang, Roman Chamomile, or Orange oil added to a diffuser.
- Relax Your Mind and Body by adding Chamomile, Lavender, Bergamot, or Cedarwood oil to your bath water.
- Scent Your Whole Home with your favorite essential oil or blend of oils sprinkled onto the new furnace filter each month.
- Unwind After a Hard Day by dropping Basil, Grapefruit, or Peppermint oil into a candle-powered oil burner.
- Invigorate Your Office with Ylang Ylang, Basil, Orange, or Jasmine oil added to a diffuser.
- Cure Nausea with Ginger or Nutmeg oil. Rub a few drops on soles of feet and relax until nausea passes.
- Soak Sore Feet in Peppermint oil added to an Epsom salt foot bath.
- Relieve Menstrual Cramps with one part Clary Sage, Basil, or Rosemary oil mixed with four parts carrier oil. Massage into abdomen and cover with a warm compress for fifteen minutes. Repeat as needed.
- Soothe a Headache by mixing two drops each of Peppermint, Eucalyptus, and Lavender oil per six drops of carrier oil. Massage into temples, behind ears, on back of neck, across forehead, and under nose for quick relief.
- Detoxify Your Body by soaking in a warm Epsom salt bath infused with Rosemary and Juniper oils.
- Relieve Tension by massaging a few drops of Lavender oil under the ear just behind the jaw, into temples, and over stiff neck muscles.
- Relax Tired Muscles with Eucalyptus, Sage, and Basil oils added to a warm Epsom salt bath.
- Say “Goodnight” to Insomnia by sprinkling Chamomile and Lavender oils onto your pillow. Add several drops of both oils to a cotton ball and keep near your head while resting.
- Deodorise Upholstery with Geranium, Lavender, Lemon, Peppermint, or Ylang Ylang oil in baking soda. Dust on, let set for a few minutes, then vacuum off.
- Air Condition-Air Freshen by clipping a cotton ball in front of an air vent and adding a few drops of your favorite oil.
Now here’s your chance to win the entire Eden’s Semilla essential oil range for yourself, just enter using the rafflecopter form below. Good luck!
This competition is now closed.
Thank you to all of you that entered, the winner has been contacted directly so be sure to check your inbox!
- This promotion is open to residents of the UK only.
- No purchase necessary.
- By entering the prize draw entrants agree to be bound by any other requirements set out on this page.
- Entry is only available online. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received, only partially received or delayed for any reason.
- Entries that are incomplete, defaced or damaged will be deemed invalid.
- Entries must not be sent through agencies or third parties. Any such entries will be invalid. No trade or multiple entries.
- No responsibility will be accepted for entries lost, delayed or damaged in transmission.
- Competition closes at 12am on 7th October 2016. Entries received after this time and date will not be entered into the draw.
- The prize is 12 bottles of Eden’s Semilla essential oil.
- Prize details are accurate at the time of promotion; the promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for one of greater or equal value.
- The decision of the promoter in all matters is final and binding.
- The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw the promotion due to circumstances beyond its control. Neither Vivre Le Rêve™ nor any other respective agents involved with this promotion shall be liable for any failure that is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but are not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances relating to Force Majeure.