Wow, have I got a treat for you today! I’ve recently gotten to know the fabulous people at Just Us Box and they very kindly sent over their ‘Tricks & Treats’ Date Box for my husband and I to test out. I have to admit, I’ve been ridiculously excited about this. I love pretty much all subscription boxes, I mean what’s not to like? You get a surprise every month, usually at vastly reduced prices than you’d pay for the items individually in stores. In fact, I have several subscription box gift ideas on my birthday and Christmas wishlist. It’s the gift that keeps on giving, right?
Now, I’m sure many of us are aware by now that not all subscription box services are created equally and it’s important to go off of recommendation from other other people before you jump all in, because it can be a costly mistake. I’m happy to say that the Just Us Box is just fantastic, it’s a clever original idea with more to it than just stuff. I love the way that each month has a special theme, for example last month’s box was Pillows & Poetry, this month’s is Tricks & Treats and next month’s will be Feast. I think it’s fabulous that the boxes are loosely seasonal so they’re super easy to incorporate into date night. I was amazed at how many items were included in the box and just how much thought had been put into it, it felt really special.
I really look forward to date night, but sometimes (especially during the Autumn / Winter months) I just can’t be bothered to leave my comfy, warm house. That’s where Just Us Box come in, whether you lack inspiration or you just fancy doing something a little different. Another fab option is that you can cancel the boxes at any time, you’re not tied in. If you just want to see what all of the fuss is about you can even buy their smaller and cheaper trial box for £18, just to dip your toe in. But, in reality I think it’s more economical to go with one of their plans, in my opinion it’s worth every penny. In fact, two of my close friends are getting married in the next few months and I think an annual subscription would make the perfect gift.
The lovely people at Just Us Box are offering one of my lucky readers the chance to win their November date night ‘Feast’ box!
Just enter via the Rafflecopter form below.
This competition is now closed.
Thank you to all of you that entered, the winner has been contacted directly so be sure to check your inbox!
- This promotion is open to residents of the UK only.
- No purchase necessary.
- By entering the prize draw entrants agree to be bound by any other requirements set out on this page.
- Entry is only available online. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received, only partially received or delayed for any reason.
- Winner’s details will only be publicly announced if permission is granted.
- Entries that are incomplete, defaced or damaged will be deemed invalid.
- Entries must not be sent through agencies or third parties. Any such entries will be invalid. No trade or multiple entries.
- No responsibility will be accepted for entries lost, delayed or damaged in transmission.
- Competition closes at 12am on 12th November 2016. Entries received after this time and date will not be entered into the draw.
- The prize is 1 Just Us Box.
- Prize details are accurate at the time of promotion; the promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for one of greater or equal value.
- The decision of the promoter in all matters is final and binding.
- The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw the promotion due to circumstances beyond its control. Neither Vivre Le Rêve™ nor any other respective agents involved with this promotion shall be liable for any failure that is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but are not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances relating to Force Majeure.