Review & Giveaway: Kiehl’s Calendula & Aloe Soothing Hydration Masque
This amazing Calendula & Aloe Soothing Hydration Masque helps to soothe, hydrate, and reduce signs of distress. The lightweight natural face masque, formulated with hand-picked Calendula flower petals and Aloe Vera, bursts into a refreshing surge of cooling gel hydration upon application to instantly achieve hydrated and soothed skin. I love trying out new masques, and this has become a bit of a favourite. The first time I used this, I used it on its own and it was both soothing and refreshing. I like the light gel texture and wonderful scent. On its own it’s a really light masque but my skin was moisturised and looked and felt rested. Combined with the rare earth masque (on t zone & chin) it’s the perfect combination.
Whilst the rare earth calms the oiliness, the calendula moisturises and revives. It’s seriously been a great addition to my collection.
The first step in any routine is to always cleanse your skin. Now your skin is clean, Kiehl’s Calendula & Aloe Soothing Hydration Masque should be applied as a visible layer and left for 5 minutes before rinsing off with warm water. Follow this by massaging your skin gently with a circular motion before patting dry with a soft towel. I love the way this face mask smells so much, I would apply it for this reason alone! Whereas I previously used to apply a pore shrinking face mask to my entire face, this mask was the hydrating answer to my dried out skin.
It has a lightweight gel texture and the flecks of calendula make it look a little like a delicious jam, only this time it is food for my skin. I wish I’d used this product a long time ago! I love the calendula toner, and use it religiously. This mask will be added to my beauty regime and I am grateful that I can rely on Kiehls to create such authentic and effective products to pamper and nourish my skin.
This mask is absolutely wonderful for normal-dry skin. It hydrates amazingly well, it left my skin feeling soft and hydrated even after the first use.
On top of the moisturizing benefit, this mask has a very pleasing cooling effect on the skin that leaves skin feeling refreshed and comfortable. I found it most effective when applied and left on for 15 minutes, significantly longer than I would leave a clay mask on for. I definitely recommend this. This made my skin feel wonderful. I didn’t even refrigerate it before use as it has such a cool feel to it anyway. I could not believe the effect it had on my skin in only three minutes, making it feel so soft and hydrated.
Overall it’s an excellent skincare product that I would totally recommend. You can buy Kiehl’s Calendula & Aloe Soothing Hydration Masque here and If you fancy winning one for yourself, just enter via the rafflecopter below. Good luck!
Terms & Conditions
- Firstly, this promotion is open to residents of the UK only.
- No purchase necessary.
- By entering the prize draw entrants agree to be bound by any other requirements set out on this page.
- Entry is only available online. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received, only partially received or delayed for any reason.
- Entries that are incomplete, defaced or damaged will be deemed invalid.
- Entries must not be sent through agencies or third parties. Any such entries will be invalid. No trade or multiple entries.
- No responsibility will be accepted for entries lost, delayed or damaged in transmission.
- Winner details will be publicly announced if permission is granted.
- Competition closes at 12am on 20th December 2018. Entries received after this time and date will not be entered into the draw.
- The prize is a Kiehl’s Calendula & Aloe Soothing Hydration Masque 100ml.
- Prize details are accurate at the time of promotion; the promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for one of greater or equal value.
- Consequently, the decision of the promoter in all matters is final and binding.
- The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw the promotion due to circumstances beyond its control. Neither Vivre Le Rêve™ nor any other respective agents involved with this promotion. Shall be liable for any failure that is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but are not be limited to. Weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities. Political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances relating to Force Majeure.