E-Cloth – Perfect Cleaning with Just Water!
Streaky windows, mirrors and shiny surfaces are so irritating. I’d tried a number of glass cleaners and although they started out nice and sparkly, by the next day there was usually some kind of streaky sediment visible on the surface. Meaning I’d have to repeat the process all over again. We have at least 10 large mirrors in our home, and who has time for that? The e-cloth Glass & Polishing Cloth brings the ‘WOW’ factor to cleaning windows, glass and all other shiny surfaces. Used dry on a damp surface, it instantly cleans and dries shiny surfaces leaving them streak-free and sparkling clean, using just water.
It’s brilliant for cleaning and finishing windows, mirrors, glass, chrome and stainless steel.
The Glass & Polishing Cloth removes light grease, finger marks and dirt plus over 99% of bacteria. Its performance has been tested and approved by the Good Housekeeping Institute, and carries their approved on pack logo. As no chemicals are required, the Glass & Polishing Cloth is perfect for those with asthma and allergy intolerance and is endorsed by Allergy UK. It is also recommended and endorsed by Baumatic, Miele and Neff.
Plus, it really couldn’t be simpler to use. Just spray a little water onto the surface to be cleaned, fold the cloth into a pad and wipe. Alternatively, after cleaning with a General Purpose Cloth and while the surface is still damp, just wipe over with the dry Glass & Polishing Cloth for a perfect sparkling finish. During use, as the cloth becomes damp, refold to a new dry section of the cloth. So, not only does it perform better than any chemical product designed for this purpose or cloth. It’s also going to save you a ton of money. I love the way they are available in different colours, so you can colour code your home. You can buy the e-cloth here and If you fancy winning one for yourself, just enter via the rafflecopter below. We have 5 to giveaway, Good luck!
Terms & Conditions
- Firstly, this promotion is open to residents of the UK only.
- No purchase necessary.
- By entering the prize draw entrants agree to be bound by any other requirements set out on this page.
- Entry is only available online. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received, only partially received or delayed for any reason.
- Entries that are incomplete, defaced or damaged will be deemed invalid.
- Entries must not be sent through agencies or third parties. Any such entries will be invalid. No trade or multiple entries.
- No responsibility will be accepted for entries lost, delayed or damaged in transmission.
- Winner details will be publicly announced if permission is granted.
- Competition closes at 12am on 18th March 2019. Entries received after this time and date will not be entered into the draw.
- The prize is a E-Cloth Ultra Glass And Polishing Cloth.
- Prize details are accurate at the time of promotion; the promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for one of greater or equal value.
- Consequently, the decision of the promoter in all matters is final and binding.
- The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw the promotion due to circumstances beyond its control. Neither Vivre Le Rêve™ nor any other respective agents involved with this promotion. Shall be liable for any failure that is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but are not be limited to. Weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities. Political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances relating to Force Majeure.