Giveaway: It’s Time for Teddy’s Competition!
Today I’m so excited to announce another amazing Teddy giveaway. We want you guys to know that we love you and really appreciate you reading and supporting this little ol’ site, so today we are giving away a £50 Amazon gift card!
It’s been wonderful seeing you all over our social. We have some exciting Facebook only competitions coming up, so we don’t want any of our lovely readers to miss them. They’ll also be lots more pics of the official Vivre Le Rêve puppy-in-chief, Teddy.
Just enter via the Rafflecopter below for your chance to win, good luck! And be sure to look out for new competitions each month!
Terms & Conditions
- This promotion is open to residents of the UK only.
- No purchase necessary.
- By entering the prize draw entrants agree to be bound by any other requirements set out on this page.
- Entry is only available online. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received, only partially received or delayed for any reason.
- Entries that are incomplete, defaced or damaged will be deemed invalid.
- Entries must not be sent through agencies or third parties. Any such entries will be invalid. No trade or multiple entries.
- No responsibility will be accepted for entries lost, delayed or damaged in transmission.
- Winner details will be publicly announced if permission is granted.
- Competition closes at 12am on 10th February 2018. Entries received after this time and date will not be entered into the draw.
- The prize is a £50 Amazon gift card.
- Prize details are accurate at the time of promotion; the promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for one of greater or equal value.
- Consequently, the decision of the promoter in all matters is final and binding.
- The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw the promotion due to circumstances beyond its control. Neither Vivre Le Rêve™ nor any other respective agents involved with this promotion shall be liable for any failure that is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but are not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances relating to Force Majeure.