I know that my love for Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish will not be news to some of you. It is after all one of the best loved, most awarded cleansers of all time. It removes every scrap of make-up, leaves my skin glowing and smells divine. I use it religiously every morning and evening, it’s my ultimate favourite skin care product. So, I’m super excited to be talking to you today about the perfect gift for all Cleanse & Polish devotees. When you order Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish Monthly Subscription for a loved one. Every month for a year they will deliver their multi award-winning Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser 100ml and two pure muslin cloths direct to their door. Ensuring they never run out of their favourite beauty must-have. For the first month, they even send their Cleanse & Polish 100ml pump in a beautiful gift box.
Coveted by women in over 100 countries and adored by beauty editors and make-up artists alike. Their concentrated cream cleanser quickly removes daily grime, make up and stubborn mascara. leaving all skin types soft, smooth and radiant.
I first started using Cleanse & Polish a couple years ago when a friend of mine started working at Liz Earle. It has revolutionised the way I look after my skin. Being in my 20’s and still suffering with acne and super sensitive skin it was always a problem finding something to suit my never ending skin problems. Whilst this isn’t a miracle cure for acne, this Cleanser has helped to change the way I feel about my skin. Helping to keep my skin calm when it’s particularly irritated. It removes every ounce of make-up from my skin, helps to balance and stop it from looking blotchy. It simply is the best product I have found!
Why Cleanse & Polish?
Gentle and natural so it doesn’t cause my sensitive skin to flare up. But it still really works on tough spots and blemishes. It does feel weird putting this on dry skin but you will get used to it after a few uses. Cleanse & Polish cleanses perfectly, removes all scraps of makeup and moisturises at the same time. I’ve tried various other hot cloth cleansers and keep going back to this one. I think that it’s very good value for money. Now and again I get seduced by the advertising of other brands but I always come back. Because I love the product and the ethos of Liz Earle.
The British Beauty Essential
All Liz Earle products smell divine and leave your skin feeling amazingly soft and clean. The exfoliator isn’t harsh in the slightest it has a luxurious creamy feel that makes my skin care routine something I look forward to rather than a chore! The British beauty essential is the foundation of fabulous skin and the perfect preparation for the next step in your beauty routine. Enriched with cocoa butter to soften, smooth and moisturise. Rosemary, chamomile and eucalyptus to tone, soothe and purify. This rich, indulgent cream deeply cleanses to instantly remove daily grime, pollutants and make up, even stubborn mascara, to leave skin feeling comfortable, balanced and exceptionally clean. Used with the pure cotton cloth it gently exfoliates, lifting away dead skin cells to reveal smoother, clearer and brighter-looking skin.
We’re super excited to be able to offer our readers the chance to win their very own Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish 12 month subscription. All you have to do is enter via the rafflecopter form at the bottom of this article, good luck!
Terms & Conditions
- This promotion is open to residents of the UK only.
- No purchase necessary.
- By entering the prize draw entrants agree to be bound by any other requirements set out on this page.
- Entry is only available online. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received, only partially received or delayed for any reason.
- Entries that are incomplete, defaced or damaged will be deemed invalid.
- Entries must not be sent through agencies or third parties. Any such entries will be invalid. No trade or multiple entries.
- No responsibility will be accepted for entries lost, delayed or damaged in transmission.
- Winner details will be publicly announced if permission is granted.
- Competition closes at 12am on 15th October 2017. Entries received after this time and date will not be entered into the draw.
- The prize is a Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish 12 month subscription.
- Prize details are accurate at the time of promotion; the promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for one of greater or equal value.
- The decision of the promoter in all matters is final and binding.
- The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw the promotion due to circumstances beyond its control. Neither Vivre Le Rêve™ nor any other respective agents involved with this promotion shall be liable for any failure that is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but are not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances relating to Force Majeure.