Here it is, our first ever Christmas giveaway and it’s a big one! As a huge thank you to all of our readers for supporting Vivre Le Rêve over the last few months, we’re giving away an Apple iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi 16GB in Silver to one of you lucky lot.
With an A8X second-generation chip with 64-bit desktop-class architecture, the iPad Air 2 is incredibly fast and powerful. With this kind of performance, you might expect a compromise or two. Like a bigger form factor or a shorter battery life. But iPad Air 2 is both thinner and lighter than the previous iPad Air. And thanks in part to the M8 motion coprocessor, it still has an incredibly long 10-hour battery life. So you can do more whilst carrying less.
- Height: 240 mm (9.4 inches)
- Width: 169.5 mm (6.6 inches)
- Depth: 6.1 mm (0.24 inches)
- Weight: 437 g (0.96 pounds)
All you have to do is enter via the Rafflecopter form below, the winner will be contacted directly by email after the 16th December 2016, good luck!
This competition is now closed.
Thank you to all of you that entered, the winner has been contacted directly so be sure to check your inbox!
- This promotion is open to residents of the UK only.
- No purchase necessary.
- By entering the prize draw entrants agree to be bound by any other requirements set out on this page.
- Entry is only available online. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received, only partially received or delayed for any reason.
- Entries that are incomplete, defaced or damaged will be deemed invalid.
- Winner’s details will only be publicly announced if permission is granted.
- Entries must not be sent through agencies or third parties. Any such entries will be invalid. No trade or multiple entries.
- No responsibility will be accepted for entries lost, delayed or damaged in transmission.
- Competition closes at 12am on 16th December 2016. Entries received after this time and date will not be entered into the draw.
- The prize is one Apple iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi 16GB Silver.
- Prize details are accurate at the time of promotion; the promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for one of greater or equal value.
- The decision of the promoter in all matters is final and binding.
- The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw the promotion due to circumstances beyond its control. Neither Vivre Le Rêve™ nor any other respective agents involved with this promotion shall be liable for any failure that is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but are not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances relating to Force Majeure.